Saturday, January 31, 2015

Restore: Wonderstruck

Once again, I was wrong. The title of the book is one word. And the next challenge encourages me to find something in the house that needs restoring. There is plenty in this old farmhouse that could use some TLC; the problem is there is no money in the budget to get what is needed to provide it. So this challenge will go unmet.

However, I can meditate on the wondrous work of restoration God has made in my life. He took someone who had given up and raised her head. He took someone who was certain she would be alone always and gave her a family. But more than that, He drew me to Himself. I now have the fullness of faith available in the Catholic Church. I am strengthened through Reconciliation and fed by the Eucharist. THAT is the wonder of restoration!

No comments: