Sunday, December 7, 2014

Beauty: Wonder Struck

Today's challenge from Margaret Feinberg's Wonder Struck ( and it is two words, not one as I have incorrectly been writing) is to use a camera to record the wonder of God's beauty, grace, love, joy, and peace around me. #livewonderstruck

These photos were all taken with my tablet and are attached. The first shows the wonder of rest and the grace of God in the blessing of my husband.

The second photo are three of my children being silly at the dentist's office. The wonder of joy and family.

Third photo: remaining children. Sisters; beauty and grace.

Fourth photo: the joy of new haircuts!

Fifth photo: the beauty of our Advent tree representative of peaceful, yet eager anticipation for His coming... And His coming again. That is how to live wonder struck!

No comments: