Sunday, May 17, 2015

Vacation: Wonderstruck

There's been a long hiatus in this series; but I'm ready to get back on track now. This challenge is to arrange a vacation to enjoy the abundant life God has given. I actually have two getaways planned. Both are Boy Scout functions and will take place at our local Boy Scout camp.

The first is our troop's week of summer camp. I am one of the adult leaders. This will be my third year; it's a lot of fun. The second is an adult  advanced training course held over two weekends in mid-September and mid-October. I'm really looking forward to Wood Badge; it's an honor as well as a challenge.

I will plan an outing with our whole family and my parents, too. That's a tradition for us now. That's where we really see the joy and wonder of a vacation.

No comments: